MyArthritisRx 6 Week Program Enrollment begins by completing:
Once your coach and group is assigned, your MyArthritisRx 6-week program begins.
The program is a self-management program that includes:
- Evidence-based interactive education so you can learn more about your condition and treatments.
- A personalized exercise regimen to reduce pain while increasing your strength and movement.
- Support of a dedicated arthritis coach to answer your questions and support you through your journey.
- Social support and communication with other users who have arthritis for mutual support.
- Weekly assessments to help track your progress to better help you reach your goals.
MyArthritisRx helps you manage your degenerative arthritis. Our digital, evidence-based approach gives you new health management tools specific to your needs. MyArthritisRx allows you to:
- Enjoy your daily activities knowing you are in control of your arthritis
- Improve wellness by decreasing pain and improving your physical function
- If appropriate, reduce unnecessary clinician visits and avoid invasive surgery
- Decrease out-of-pocket healthcare costs by reducing unnecessary clinician visits
- Optimize joint preservation and when appropriate avoiding invasive surgery
- Access information about current treatments and learn about innovative arthritis research
MyArthritisRx is an innovative, 6-week program designed to help individuals manage their arthritis. The program is based on clinically-proven science and provides users with the tools they need to reduce their pain and increase their function to achieve an improved quality of life. MyArthritisRx brings together the individualized attention of arthritis coaches with a proved curriculum to help users achieve manageable but meaningful goals.
MyArthritisRx is available for people who want to better manage their arthritis. The program focuses on education, targeted exercise, pain coping techniques and behavioral change to help you achieve lasting results.
You can sign up for MyArthritisRx independently, but your employer may cover some or all of the costs. Please contact your human resources department to find out more or apply now as an individual.
No, you don’t need a prescription to participate. MyArthritisRx provides you with tools and information that is beneficial for people who want to better manage their arthritis, including those who have been diagnosed with arthritis or who are otherwise at high risk for arthritis.
There are different types of arthritis. See a description of the different types in the About Arthritis.
MyArthritisRx is designed to be used on any device connected to the internet. You can use MyArthritisRx with your existing computer/phone/tablet, as long as they are internet-enabled.
Ready For Change?
Sign up today to join the many individuals who will defeat the symptoms of arthritis through our step-by-step program. With the applied sciences of innovative technologists and medical industry professionals, you can once again experience life free of the overwhelming burden of chronic joint pain.